Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just Can't Resist.....................................!!

Oh dear, there are mysteries on the horizon and you know how I love mysteries!  But, there are also the KAL (Knit alongs) and the QAL (Quilt alongs) plus other sundry happenings in the fiber world.  Come with me on this ride along the fiber path.
celticcaston
There is the Business Casual Sock KAL from the design work of Tanis, Tanis Fiber Arts.  Celtic Cast blog is hosted here or in the side notes.


DAM KAL
There is also this KAL--I'm so far behind in Downton Abbey KAL and when I went to download clue #2, what do I see but they are hosting another KAL!!  Truckee Shawlette

Then there is another KAL with one of my favorite designers--
Stephen West and his next KALs--yes, multiple patterns released.  Stephen has teamed up with Brooklyn Tweeds and you can check out the patterns Here with the first pattern up on February 8.

Not tired of sock knitting yet--so joining in on The Heartful Yarn's mystery sock pattern on Ravelry group Solid Socks--not a member of Ravelry??  Join NOW--lots of good stuff happening there!

And if this isn't enough to fill my plate--I'm taking a lesson on double knitting--from the convenience of my studio and on my own time schedule--check out Craftsy.  The class is given by Alasdair Post-Quinn and it certainly is An Adventure in Double Knitting!

If you need something to occupy your ears, check out Craftlit where we are listening to Jane Eyre and there are other goodies there to listen too as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...