Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Allegiance to our Vets!!

Let's pay Allegiance to our Vets by building a quilt!  And it's a MYSTERY to boot!  How could I pass up this opportunity??  So, if you want to join in the fun and build a quilt for our worthy veterans, hop over to Alycia Quilts to see the plan.  There are two sizes in this mystery--one is smaller quilt for veterans quilt projects at 48"x63" and for the Quilts of Valor, the larger quilt is sized at 68"x89". 
Vicki Welsh has designed the pattern and is offering a special on her hand dyed fabrics for either quilt. 

I've ordered my fabrics from Fabric.com-- I always like to have extra on hand for other projects or just in case.............................I cut wrong--(of course, I would never do that!)



The clues will come weekly starting Jun 8 for 4 weeks. Here's the background information for the project.  There is plenty of time to find the fabrics and get set for a summer of great sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...