Monday, January 5, 2015

Conflicted!

Okay--I'm conflicted!  Why do I always begin my new year with these conflicts?!!  In a previous post, I listed some of the KALs I want to work on and then there is a list of quilting projects to enjoy as well-----plus, our weaver study groups are beginning new studies--oh gee whiz! 

The Conflict--which yarn to use for the knitting projects?  What yarn to use for weaving project? What fabric to stitch on?  Which project to begin first?  Can I begin two at once?  My brain is swirling with ideas! 

OKAY--just calm down (I say to myself!)  Let's take this one step at a time--don't panic; we have a whole year to work on these projects.  Just make one decision and the rest will fall into place.

I searched my stash and found this Malabrigo yarn from a project that just didn't make it to the needles.  This yarn will be perfect for "Rock The Kasbah" shawl with designer Cindy Garland

I do know that one of the weavers' study groups is doing a linen study--I found linen in my stash!  Hip Hooray--just don't know what pattern I'll warp though..............

another stash yarn--Noro blend--bargain yarn that is certainly aged.  This will be great for Gap-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley.  Easy pattern, simple knit!

And another stash yarn, in the sock bin, for New Year's Socks, designer Maria Rosa Spighetti
Sign of relief--I've resolved some of that panic feeling of what yarn to use for three projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...