Friday, February 27, 2015

Better Late..........................Than Never!

"Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ''In five years, will this matter?"  Life Lessons According to Regina




Austin, Texas 2015

By Now, you have probably seen a zillion photos from QuiltCon 2015 held in Austin last weekend--well, brace yourself, here are more!  I'm just a little late to the game.  I should post from the site--maybe, that should be my next determination!
anyway, here is my badge--Love what they do with the Name tags.  And many of the vendors gave out buttons and there was a swapping frenzy with buttons--I'm on the lame side with my number!

The set-up to check in or add classes was a dream--computer terminals and assistance in the main lobby--wish all conferences ran like this. 




Fabric merchants with their bright line-up of newest trends were situated around the floor

Chances to test your knowledge of Kona Solids--I didn't even try!

And personal appearances by many--like Jenny from Missouri Star.  My friend Linda was happy to meet and greet Jenny, who was willing to autograph her latest Mod Block Book for Linda. 

Oh, yeah!  Nice addition to their Block Magazine--I'm ready to subscribe!  The price is right on!

Take a look at their awards! 
Special exhibits--this one features Gee's Bends


Two of the quilts from that collection.
I'll be back tomorrow with some dandy quilts I liked.
See you then..........







No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...