Saturday, March 21, 2015

Well, It Does Help To Read Instructions.......................................

Yes, it does help to read instructions--very Carefully!  Just when you 'think' you know what the next step will be----WHAM!!  NOT!
Yelp!  Got caught in that web of 'thinking I know"  When all I should have done was READ the directions!  There were to be two knit rows, but I began on the wrong side with the next set of clues--
and you can see I decided on the black as my second color, so the only thing to do was
RIP!!
Do I knit back to the start?  That would be three rows of over 300 stitches!
OR
 

 
 

Do I just bite the bullet and pull out the stitches and then pick up?  What would you do?
My choice..........pull out the stitches--very carefully!  Then pick up and after couple of hours of picking up and getting back to the pattern
I'm on target!

It's a pull and tug situation to put on the beads, but I'm managing..........
I think I like this, as long as I don't make any more mistakes! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...