Saturday, March 7, 2015

Well.....................DARN It!

"Don't audit life....Show up and make the most of it now" Life Lessons According to Regina
 
 
 
Well, Darn It!
 

I chose to wear this pair of socks on one cold  day, 

But, holy moly, there was a small hole!  Well, darn it!   Yes, I think I will fix it by darning that hole!

I have this 'egg' darner that a good friend gave me years ago--it's the perfect tool for this job.

On close examination, I see how the knit stitches have fizzed away--why?  I don't have the foggiest idea--hopefully, not a moth in my sock drawer

Since I don't have this yarn anymore, I find a thread that is closest in color and begin to DARN. 

I try to do a knit stitch as close as possible.  It's not the greatest, but it will hold and I can wear my socks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...