Friday, April 24, 2015

Trees--Searching for Roy G Biv 4 - Green

Well, what do you know--Today is National Arbor Day!  So, we are writing about Trees!  You know those tall green things that shed their leaves in the fall, gives us lovely yellow pollen in the spring!
Are you ready!  Let's go--Green is calling my name!  And we are searching for.................................

Roy G. Biv, also ROYGBIV, is an acronym for the sequence of hues commonly described as making up a rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.


I feel for those who are colorblind--my husband is one--he can't see green--what a pity!  Green is so refreshing to look at--green is new growth in the springtime.  Green means money!  Green is a young cowhand--I'm celebrating Arbor Day with Green

Here are the greens from my yarn closet--
 
 

Just look at the different greens you can see in the field

Did you ever think there was this many greens in one place?
There are greens in my floss collection

Greens in my fabric stash

I stopped in the local paint store to pick up greens, but these cards certainly didn't photograph green.
close to brown is green?
Check out more greens at  

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...