Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What Nourishes You??

 
What nourishes me--besides food, water that my body needs?
 
To nourish me, all I need is to see an advertisement slapped onto a marble pillar outside one of the historic buildings we are visiting in Paris!  I really perked up!
Yes!  An Indigo exhibition right here near the location where I'm standing!
 
Indigo: un periple bleu  How exciting!
 
Then on closer examination--I see the times and dates--ah, dang it!  I'll not be here at that time--
oh well for a short time, I was nourished with some textile sense................
BUT--there is hope this exhibit will be coming to our neighborhood in the future!
 
What nourishes you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...