Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Back With The BH Gals!

Yeah, I'm back with the BH (Bonnie Hunter) Gals Gathering!  and it feels so good!  The group meets every two weeks at Wooden Spools, Denver, CO.  In the area, check out this unique shop--they buy your quality quilting fabric, thread, etc and resale it.  I find many bargains there.  They also have a complete selection of knitting and crocheting supplies, yarn and wonderful books.
The classroom is brightly lit and always, always a haven of eye candy--quilts that are featured in their workshops.  I really liked this one.

And another class upcoming on their schedule

The gals usually work on the same quilt pattern from Bonnie's books.  This time around they are working on Easy Sunday.

This is Judy's stash being worked up

one finished block--100 more to go!

Marsha is working with bright fabrics

Our fearless leader, Jessica, has some show and tell.
This would be a great baby quilt--hard to tell--but, the border fabric is
yellow tulips!

Here is another one of her creations--a gift for family

I'm working away on my quilt pieces--I chose to do Emery's Stars--a free BH pattern on her website.
I like doing my 1/2 square triangles with paper
I find the print outs at Quilting and Whatnot 

lots of cutting and then tearing of paper--which I do while I'm watching a movie or TV program
Stay tuned for the block placement

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...