Friday, June 19, 2015

There's An App For That!

I'm playing!  Oh my how much fun this is!
I found an app (isn't there an app for anything and everything!!)
that layers photos over each other
so,
needless to say I've been having fun with my photos.
 
 
Take this photo
I layer this one

over this one
 

And this one--I layer
this one over

this one

as you can see I'm having so much fun using my photos with this app

I don't know how I'll use this in the future, but there is always a means to my madness!

The app is Diana on I-phone & I-pad

I'm sure there must be a similar one on android systems.
Take a minute or in my case, an hour or two, and explore
your phone and the apps out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...