Sunday, July 26, 2015

Let's Head to the Loom!

 My loom is empty!  Ready and waiting for that special warp..............
I must explore..........
Find a way to get myself motivated.
  

Dianne's Loom Talk blog is so inspiring!  Just when I think I can't use up any of my odd cones of yarn, this pops up! 

Colors, colors and pattern--I found this lovely piece on Meg Weaves.  It has been years
since I have woven undulating twill--I just might have to give it another go!
I went to Handweaving to find some drafts I could use on my 8H loom
 
 
Drawdown Image: Undulating Twill with straight twill treadling, Lora  Burgess, 8S, 8T 

Or we could just play!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...