Monday, July 13, 2015

Scraps Out The Wazoo..............................


We've all got fabric scraps!  Lots of fabric scraps--I'm no exception--I have tubs of scraps
One day I went through all the scraps and sorted strips, squares, odd bits--
even threw a whole tub away--
then I thought "Why did I do that?"

So many pieces are too large to wrap around a binder


don't you have this many scraps??

This tub is  assorted into larger lengths.
Now, what do you do with all these scraps? 
I can NOT bring myself to throwing them away-
there must be a way I can use these scraps.
Check this out......
There are many sources on how to use all those scraps!!  Many below--check out the right side of this blog to find other scrap blogs.  I just want to use up those scraps and not have scraps leftover!!
 
Crazy Mom Quilts
Pretty Little Quilts
Fave Quilts
Scrap Quilts
Pinterest
Craftsy
Quiltville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...