Friday, July 10, 2015

Yarn LeftOvers


I've been looking at all these little scraps of yarn that are stuffed into bags--why do I keep such small amounts?  It is time to use up all those yarn Left Overs!  I went looking for knitting patterns that use small amounts of yarn.  Here are a few that I found that would be good:

These mitts have been on my 'must' knit list for some time--

This shawl is quite interesting and work with left over yarn bits
Dreas Shawl  by Craig
 
 
When I saw these socks, I did a double take!

Love these classic hats!  Blog post from December, 2009 and you'll
see how much I love this pattern!

Manic Panic Cowl by Sarah Core

and then there is this.... 

Okay, I'm armed with these wonderful patterns to use yarn Left Overs!






 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...