Monday, November 9, 2015

What About You?

The other day our son was interviewing for a job--one of the questions he was asked was:  "What do you Think other people say About You?"  He said that was a tough one to answer!  This got me to thinking.................................................

What do other people say about me?  No, not like behind my back but actually what do they think about my skills, my personality, my life situations, etc.  I know what I think about myself; but, what would others say about me brings up a whole new topic of conversation!  Can you answer that question easily?  I hope I know what people will say about me----

This quiz came up on Facebook--do you ever take those instant quizzes--sure it tells you what you punch--so let's take this quiz--A Real Me

Hopefully, it will tell you what others will say about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...