Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Itchin' to Stitch!

 When I stumbled (yes, I stumbled while surfing the web!) on this website--I stopped!  I took a second look!  what caught my eye?  Well this, of course................................

A spinning wheel in felt with decorative stitches--more investigative work is involved on my part.
These gals are doing fairy tale ornaments!
How cool!  and unusual!
This one is from Sleeping Beauty.  
I won't go into details why this is so inaccurate--
I was just thrilled to see a spinning wheel in stitches!

Here is Cinderella's slipper!

And Little Red Riding Hood.
is the place for these fairy tale ornaments!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...