Saturday, December 19, 2015

Seeing Stars! And Snowflakes!


Oh how I like to use Origami to make small items!
I think these are the greatest decorations around....
Stars--Stars--Stars.
Homemade Gifts Made Easy has the perfect video
and photo display to show you how easy it is to fold these stars.

And then I found this super duper video on how to make fabric
snowflakes!  I know--fabric! snowflakes!  I have made paper snowflakes
many times, and there are plenty of examples on Pinterest
But, fabric snowflakes are just as easy to make!
and there is still time left to decorate the house with
these magical snowflakes!  plus I can use up my
fabric stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...