Saturday, February 27, 2016

2015 Bonnie Mystery Tag Along

I'm tagging along on this mystery--printed off the clues as they appeared on Bonnie Hunter's website
in November.  I did some of the clues right off and others just had to wait
This clue is several steps combined and I'm finally ready to assemble
the block

I like the looks of this block very much--I'm using an assembly line to work.
Sew a few together and then you can sew the whole block

and these wait till I finish with the top block.  Funny thing, see those 1/2 quarter triangle squares?
That was the first thing I made way back when--295 of them!  Well, when it came time to
put this block together, I saw that the clue read "take your 1/2 quarter squares and sew together"
and I thought "Oh, no--I have to make 1/2 square triangle blocks!"
Once, I calmed down--I remembered I'd already made those blocks!
Whew!  My mind isn't what it used to be when I was 30...............

1 comment:

  1. I put my inner border on yesterday. Today, the outer border.!

    ReplyDelete

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...