Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm Zen~~~~~Tangling!

I'm ready!  I've been waiting for this day for some time--
I've had the book
and do some reading, but never took the time to jump right in!
Well, this is the day...................

Our weavers' study group had a class on Zentangle~~ing

We start with two steps--crescent moon (right) and hollibaugh tangle on the bottom

Next comes Tortuca on the top left and Knight's Bridge on bottom left.
I still have a space to fill BUT the class ended.

We put our tiles out for photos--everyone is different

Close-up--okay, I'm zen-ed out! Relaxed...................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...