Friday, March 18, 2016

A Quilt for Josh

When this pattern, designed by Pat Sloan, came out in 2015,  I was ready to sew for Josh,
our cowboy grandson.  I'd collected western and cowboy theme fabric for some time--even friends 
would give me fabric
so it was definitely time to do it for Josh!!
Patterns came out each month and I made two of each--well,
not the first month, I only made one
and now, 2015 has come to a close and 2016 has a new design 

I decided it was time to put this thing together--I'd hoped it would be ready for 
Josh's birthday in May--but time is running away from me.


I've laid it out on the studio floor (I really should get some magnet clips to use
on my design board)

Here is the complete layout from Pat.

My problem--I have four more blocks--what to do?  extend the length? or the width?
place the four extra blocks on the backing?
oh, well..................at least, I started to finish.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...