Saturday, March 12, 2016

Almost There..........................................Bonnie

OH, yes!  It's almost there--just need to add a few touches to call it a complete project!
I'm talking about Bonnie Hunter's 2015 Mystery,  Allietare .  The pattern was free for a few months but now it's a digital download--well worth the $8.

So the final pieces to the puzzle are these corner blocks

one star block with gold centers and the red center blocks were shown in a previous post

The little 'fishy' blocks were used in the red center blocks--I think I could use these in another
quilt with water as the background...................hmm, I'm thinking.............
sorry--did a little aside there

Here it is laid out on the floor.  I always have trouble with diagonal layouts,
so, doing each row at a time is helping and starting from both sides to meet in the middle
is the best for me. 

Yelp, we are almost there................
just a couple of more seams, borders and
it will be off to the quilters! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful. I love those gray dots. Mine should be quilted by Monday. On to the scalloped border!

    ReplyDelete

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...