Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hickory, Dickory, Stitchery........................

Want a stitch?  Need a stitch?
Here is the website that has every stitch known to man and woman!
I'm so impressed when I look at all this neat stitches----
of course, do you see me working my hands like crazy to
create these fanciful images?  No, but..............

this handy dictionary of stitches is right at my finger tips when I
need them--whether I'm at home or on the road, I can
turn in, run down the list and
bam!  it's there!
Wouldn't it be fun to do each of these stitches--starting at A?! 

1 comment:

  1. Pintangle (and it's predecessor In a minute ago) was the very first blog I followed and I've been a loyal TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday) stitcher for many years. She posts weekly stitch challenges and there is a Facebook group for sharing. Sharon is an incredible teacher and I'm so happy that her blog has reached wiki fame.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...