Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stage One--Tour De Sock!

I'm in!  I've signed up!  It's time for Tour de Sock Stage One to begin--Of course, I'm late!  Should have begun June 1, but here I am just starting...........................oh, well, I'm not in this for the competition or the prizes.  I'm in this to knit a fantastic pair of socks by great designers and with this event, I'm supporting a worthy charity.
Here is my pattern printed off and my yarn.  
I don't think it's too late to sign up--look for the event on Ravelry.  There are six stages.

Isn't this a super pattern!?  designed by Adrienne Fong--Designed for Tour de Sock 2016 Competition, round 1. Tour de Sock benefits Doctors without Borders. From now until the end of Tour (July 31, 2016), $3 from the sale of each pattern will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.
Knit cuff-down with traditional slipped stitch heel/flap construction, the sock has the addition of a little gusset detail.
Pattern includes both written instructions and charts. There are instructions for mirroring the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...