Monday, August 22, 2016

A Friend That Enables!

Do you have a friend who enables you?!  I do!  Plus I can be an enabler too!  This morning my Florida friend called and we talked and talked, then she sent me a link....................................
she enabled me!  and I enabled her--giving her ways she could and would use all these tiny looms.


Tottie Talks Crafts is the link--now, I'm looking at this woven shawl and
thinking if only..............................

I could use those tiny looms for many purposes and as I told my friend this
morning, the tiny looms could be stored easily because they are TINY!
Both know of someone in our group that has the larger loom we could
BORROW!
ok, enabler friend, the brain is whirling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...