Saturday, September 24, 2016

Knitting For Cooler Weather--HAT!

I'm hoping, just hoping, by writing this blog about cooler weather--it will arrive---soon!  So, I'm preparing my fall (cool weather) wardrobe by knitting some cooler weather items.  First up, A HAT!

But, WAIT! Which HAT should I knit?

Picacho Peak

Oh, so cute!  and I have the right yarn too! Picacho Peak is a lightweight, all-over lace hat. It is great for those cool mornings or evenings when you want just a little something to break the chill.
Or should I knit Sea Folk by Jennifer Lysen

The Sea Folk hat is a modern take on the fisherman style. Featuring an asymmetrical twisted rib brim and a three needle bind off on top, this slouchy cap is suitable for both men and women and will keep you warm on blustery, salty days. It requires just one skein of Worsted yarn and knits up quickly 

Okay, I'll knit both of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...