Friday, January 20, 2017

Another UFO Bites The Dust!

Oh yeah, I'm on a roll--well, maybe, not knocking them out of the
ball park yet, but I've tackled another UFO and
Nailed IT!  Yes, under the belt, bit the dust, finished--
So excited to have another quilt top ready for the quilter--
don't know if she's ready for me though!

I begun work on this summer of 2016 with the
Bonnie Hunter Gals sewing group and then we headed back
to home base and the box of finished blocks set idly by
in their cute little container.  This pattern is
"Hopscotch, Butterscotch" from
Bonnie Hunter's book 
Adventures With Leaders & Enders

I love the piano keys border--I tried to use different fabrics
in order to use up scraps--
here's to another UFO being a FO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...