Saturday, April 15, 2017

Just Keep On, Keeping On!

I'm working on my Intarsia, which is the next adventure in the
Techniques for the Year project.  At first, I thought I wouldn't like
knitting this--but.....................

I like it!  And I want to just keep knitting and knitting.............
to find the time to just sit and knit on this project!
The yarn is so soft and cuddly and the pattern is
easy to follow along.  

You notice the orange markers--well, I forgot to put regular markers
in my bag and I wanted to knit--but we were away from home base--
what could I use?  I walked around looking for something to
slip on the needle and low and behold, why not a plastic straw!!??

The plastic straw markers work okay--just need to be careful
when I slip them from one needle to the next--sometimes
they pop off--I still have plenty of straw left though to
cut more little slices.  Here I've added the third yarn--there
are five yarns to be added--this is fun!
I just want to sit and knit and knit and knit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
life gets in the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...