Sunday, July 30, 2017

Books On My Bedstand..............

I love to read!  And I'm always looking for that next good read--
I can read two books at the same time--also, listen to audiobook
as I work--too many good books to let slip through my fingers.

"Precious and Grace" is such a quick read--all about those
lovely ladies of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency

"The Midnight Assassin"--interesting history about Austin, TX
and the serial killer that roamed the streets of 1880's

"The Woman in Cabin 10"--haven't begun this one yet, but
it was recommended by several people

"Killing the Rising Sun"--oh my!   Just so factual
with such detail--I find this one fascinating about WWII Pacific War
as our small town of Fredericksburg, TX has Pacific War museum
and this book brings the museum more to life.

"Killers of the Flower Moon"--never knew anything about this piece
of history, especially the birth of the FBI

"A Gentleman in Moscow"--this one I read a chapter or two at 
a time--the descriptions of characters is timeless

Oh, I do have others on my bookshelf 
and in my ear--I enjoy all of Lisa See's books--this one
about tea growing, cultivating, family involvement and
the progress of tea in China.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...