Friday, August 25, 2017

Grandma's Kitchen

 I'm following along with Pat Sloan's Grandma's Kitchen KAL although I don't have many memories of my grandmothers' kitchen.  I have enjoyed reading other quilters stories of their time in Grandma's kitchen.  There are such sweet memories--I only wish I could share such stories.  But, I can sew each block and savor those stories.  What are your memories of being in your Grandma's kitchen?

"Sticky Buns"

"Grandma's Table"

"Glasses and Cups"

"Half a Modern"

"Key Holder"
"Wash Days"
"Oh, My Stars"--instead of a cuss word!


Each quilter has tied their fabrics to their Grandma's memories--I found my fabrics at the local quilt shop on the bargain shelf--no memories there, just a good sale.
I only hope I'm
making memories with my grandkids in the kitchen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...