Monday, October 9, 2017

I Love October!

 I love October!  I love the colors of this month!  It means Fall is here! Weather is cooler!

Not only is October my birthday month--TODAY!

But October has apple picking, pumpkin carving, cider drinking--
and Halloween!  A spooky time of the year that allows us to dress in our crazy costumes. 

A time to decorate with all our fall gala!

"Orange is associated with meanings of joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination. Orange is the color of joy and creativity."


I love making pumpkin and maple leaf quilts--using all the
oranges in my stash!

October is the time for colorful leaves--

Lumpy bumpy pumpkins!  Oh, how I love October! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...