Monday, November 6, 2017

Quilters Delight!

Day 6 of Thanksgiving:  Finished quilts!!



I'm so excited!  My plain quilt tops are now QUILTS!
All quilted and lovely to look at, feel and enjoy for decades to come!


Here is my poinsettia quilt--this will be a surprise for blond
headed daughter--she can decorate her bedroom with
colorful flowers--

and the quilting!  She'll love the Fleur de Leis theme as
she is a Louisiana gal at heart still

And the Snowman quilt top is bouncing with delight and
will be perpect for Winter theme decoration--and I love the
red and grey--

snowflakes adorn the back--super duper!

Finally!!  I've had this pattern for ages--and so glad to have
it finished in batiks--these were my selection from 2016's 
birthday fat quarter exchange--

 witches, pumpkins, bats, cats--oh my!

This top was calling me from a magazine page--I've got to quit
looking at those!  Just a fun holiday theme that wanted to be made!

Can you blame me?  Of course, not--

More snowflakes falling across the backing--
I'm all set for quilts now for the holidays--
off we go to see what other trouble I can get into....
Happy stitching, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...