Friday, May 16, 2014

Are you LOOPY??

Yes, I'm going to be loopy this summer! I am going to Camp Loopy this summer!!  And there is no travel involved--no campfires--no sleeping on the ground--no bugs--and no complainers!!  This is a virtual camp and I'm going to love it!  plus the fact, I'll get lots of knitting finished for gift giving.

Here's what you do--visit Sheri's blog at The Loopy Ewe:  a down right fab-U-lous shop in Fort Collins, Colorado.  Photo: front of our shop 

Each month through the summer, there will be a challenge to knit and prizes to win.  June challenge begins June 1 and runs through June 30:  Find a project that reminds you of one of your favorite books, TV Shows, or movies. It can be based on a character, or a scene, or colors, or names, or however you’d like to interpret your love of that book/show/movie. This first project must have a minimum of 400 yards, used in one project. (Not sets of things, like matching hats or shawls. However, a pair of socks or a pair of mittens DOES count!)

You can also find a group on Ravelry, if you are so inclined.  I have chosen my first project--mittens that I should be knitting in May from Christmas in 12 months Ravelry designer--Meagheen Ryan.  These mittens are going to be soooooooooo cute!! 


Come on and go to Camp Loopy with me!  It will be lots of fun............................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...