Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Morning

GOOD MORNING!
Morning is such a wonderful time of the day--that is IF you are a morning person!
So from me, who is a morning person, let's begin our day....................
 
 
From our kitchen window, I see the sun breaking through the screen and shades as I prepare my coffee...........ahh, a good start to the day!

And our day begins with our coffee and the computer--time to check the world events and make contacts with those in far off places

As I sip my coffee and work on the PC, I can look out the back slider and across the deck to listen and watch the kiddos as they line up, waiting for that school bell to ring...........................
and then
All
is
Quiet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...