Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28: Catching My Breath!

What will you do today?  Maybe, all your house guests have departed.  Maybe, you will think about cleaning up the house.  Maybe, you will take a short nap.  Or if you are like me, I'm thinking about all those projects that got started and are languishing--do I hear them calling my name?  "Pick me up--just put in a few stitches" while you are sitting in your comfortable chair! 

Okay, there is that Advent Scarf I began--I did get up to Day 6 (not bad, huh?)  And now the clues keep piling up!  This delightful Chevron and Ripples pattern is designed by Tricia Weatherston.  The idea was to use sock yarn that was self striping.  My yarn was in my stash from Lorna's Laces
 
I'm also thinking about the 2014 Mystery from Bonnie Hunter.  This year's quilt is titled Grand Illusion--Once again, I'm way behind--but, I am saving the clues and I have seen the Bonnie Hunter Club gals working diligently on their clues.  From what I've seen of the first three clues--this is going to be a beauty!  Bonnie offers the pattern free of charge--but, only for a short time--so, if you are interested in creating a magical quilt--better save the clues!

My friend, Judy P, did last years' mystery and just take look at this marvel!!  Great balls of fiber--super duper work Judy P!  I can always count on her to finish what she has begun.
Okay, I'm still sitting in my comfy chair and thinking about all those UFOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...