Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29: What's Wrong With This????

The end of 2014 hasn't even come yet and I'm thinking well into 2015 for new projects!  What is wrong with me?  I haven't even finished the UFO's on my list and here I'm signing up with new projects--that will most likely become 2015 UFOs!!  I'm blaming Ravelry!  Yes, that has got to be the culprit.  And then the Brown headed kid, Dr. Dawn, introduced me to Pinterest--now, that website is a real time suck!!

1) Colorworks by Debi --we are doing Mitts with Deborah

2) contrapposto--sock pattern by Claire Ellen and Heidi Nick

3) New Year Socks KAL-- pattern by Maria Rosa Spighetti

4) 12 Hats in 12 Weeks--pattern by Meagheen Ryan Designs (She donates 100% of profits to charities)

5) Vernal Equinox Shawl Surprise --this will certainly be a surprise if I finish!  what a lovely shawl pattern though!

6)    Okay--I want to take a trip from my comfy chair--first stop-- rock-the-kasbah  by designer Cindy Garland

I should stop now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...