Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7--Baking Those Spritzs!



It was always a treat for the kids, following their dinner, when we were all sitting around the living room, that I would bring out a tray of the cookies that had been baked the precious days. 
There were always glasses of cold milk to go with the treats.  We would continue our discussions from the dinner table. 
I hope they remember those evenings during December as much as I do.  It was definitely a time for each of them to have a say as they gobbled down the goodies.




I have handed over this cookie recipe to the oldest daughter--the blond headed one!  She is now in charge of making these delightful mouth popping cookies. 
Each year now, somehow, she finds time in her busy schedule to press out some colorful designs with the cookie press.


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...