Friday, January 16, 2015

Busy Hands for Idle Time

As I continue to sit with my 94 year old mother in her hospital room, there are knitting projects to keep my hands busy.  She is slowly healing and now we wait to see if she can continue that journey in a rehab facility.
 
 
She dozes, I knit.  I finished this Mistake Rib Stitch scarf and now will send off to brown headed daughter to match her hat and gloves.

Mother is hard of hearing so I am her translator.  This cowl can be picked up and set down--I don't lose my place.  It is Seed Stitch pattern.  I'm so thankful I know how to keep my hands busy during the idle time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...