Monday, January 19, 2015

Swapping!

Have you ever been involved in a swap?  One where you draw a name and send them a gift?  Or just any swap of any kind?
Our spinning guild did a swap--an interesting swap--we each brought clean ready to spin fiber to the meeting, added our name to the list and let the coordinator do her 'thing'!
I sent indigo silk fiber, dyed with indigo
I received a fiber to spin
Then I sent the spun fiber to the next person on the list
and they finished the project.
 
Most people will knit but my finisher wove mine!

Every time I wear this scarf, I think of that project and the person who spun my fiber and the person who wove this lovely piece of art!
I wonder if the person who received my item, still thinks of me!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...