Sunday, March 1, 2015

Quilting--For My Quilters--

"Forgive everyone everything"  Life Lessons According to Regina



Okay--Listen up all my quilters!  Here is a sample of what can be done.............................
I loved this quilt!  It was a use of negative space.........look closely...........

What do you think?!  Awesome, huh?


Okay, how about this on my next negative space top, Sandy?

And this striking quilt..... up close and personal.

I do believe that is hand stitching!


another negative space technique

 looks as though they meandered around the top............I could do that--NOT!

Repeat of one from yesterday's blog--love the colors but look at the quilting

Hand or machine?

This pastel quilt won an award for its design factor

I give it award for it's straight line quilting

Oh, okay, another one for the books--

Are you taking notes Jessica and Sandy?

Minimalist design for sure, but very effective in statement

and the quilting..............ahhhh!

Have to show this one again--applique and quilting style


Oh Boy!

And now, for something totally different--ekes!

Soft straight lines work with these horizontal and vertical lines.  These are just a few of the quilts that showed off their quilting--now to convince my quilters to try a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...