Thursday, June 18, 2015

Brain, please engage!

I'm knitting away on That Bald Guy Knits Mally sock pattern.  You can find it on Ravelry.
I have the pattern on my I Pad app Goodreader.  There the pattern is in text and charts. 
there are the symbols and meanings all written out plain and simple

I'm using four #1 bamboo needles
 

I'm knitting along and knitting along

Wait, where are you going?  Hey brain come back here!
why do you wander when you are in the middle of knitting
this pattern--just look what you did! 
there's a mistake--way back several rows!

come on Brain, settle in--why wander and think about something else
this is a straight forward pattern--see the charts--
get yourself back on track and quit thinking about something else..........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...