Saturday, June 27, 2015

Do You Inkle?

 
Do you have passion to inkle loom?
 
 
One of our WOW study group members, Karen, loves to inkle!
She made this lovely tote with inkle bands.

and this spool of tape for the gift basket for our state conference.
 
The other day as I was roaming the web--sure do find many interesting features out there in that wide world of information--I came across a blog about inkle weaving.
There is even a cool video and
some great ideas on how to use an inkle band.
check it out
I never thought there were so many uses of this small woven band.  Now, I wish I'd kept my inkle loom--oh, wait--it's most likely in the attic.............................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...