Thursday, June 11, 2015

Okay--I'm Playing Along.....................


Oh My Gosh!  I've got to stop looking around on the Internet!
I have found way too many things that take my attention away from
what I'm suppose to be doing.
Just look at these nifty action loaded creative projects!



Babble Dabble Do website is not only creative but here we use our heads with math--
geometry--Yes!  I was horrible at Geometry!  If the math teacher had given me
this for a project, I would have learned so much.
Take a look at the website--view the video, print out the template for Flextangle:
color, fold, and have fun!
This website is just not for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...