Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sock It To Me.............

It comes in spurts--sock making!  Why?  I don't have the foggiest idea, but at times, knitting socks seems the most logical thing to do--in my brain!
 
Okay, here is Mally sock #1--I like the  color--

wish I could say this was Mally sock #2, but it isn't!!  Still need to finish up the second sock
I think you need two socks to make a pair!
 
Oh, yes--did finish up this PAIR, as in two-2 socks!  I really like the cables but
when I was knitting I got lazy..................

you see, there were cables for the beginning and a continuation around the sock.

But, lazy me, I just couldn't bring myself to have cables all around my foot, so
I didn't!  After all, it's my knitting, my yarn and my foot that will wear the socks--
Okay, I'm rationalizing!
But, they are finished! Done! complete.....
 

not like sock #2--the mate to Mally!
It will come--this summer--maybe................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...