Sunday, August 2, 2015

Crochet Art

I'm in Awe!  I've been researching crochet art-- and here is what I found........
Xenobia Bailey landed on my radar!  Oh My!
What great work coming off her crochet needles!
 

OLECK has such imagination and style!
 

check out this on Pinterest!  Crochet Art Galore!
 
The Radder Blog for my inspiration.  This piece is created by Miyoshi Barosh

 


Jo Hamilton works magic with the hook!
 

Prudence Mapstone!  Oh yes!  I was fortunate enough to take a workshop with
Prudence many moons ago--turned me on to artistic crochet.  Here is Prudence's Pinterest page
 
Picture
Gwen Blakley Kinsler's work is whimsical!
 
And to learn some of those crochet art stitches, check out
 
Crochet art is exciting, inspirational and cutting edge!
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...