Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pincushion crazy!!!

I have made so many 1/2 square triangles in my Bonnie Hunter Work and had some leftovers--here is what I found to use them up..
 

Jeni Baker has this new book being published this fall--I think this could be a definite bonus to my library!  Once I looked at Jeni's pincushions, I thought--I like pincushions "why not see what other patterns are out there?"

I found these knitted ones--really cute!

You can make pincushions to fill any container--like these small tuna cans or how about small teacups

How about felted pincushions?  I can use up all those tiny scraps of wool felt@


Little Birdie  Yes!  My dear Friend, Annette, would make these little chickens to sell to raise money for Breast Cancer Research--I love my chicken!  and think of her every time I look at it!
and of course, there is always Pinterest











 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...