Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Crochet Charts?

I am very familiar with knitting charts.  There are many software programs that will assist you in charting, but I wasn't aware that there are charts or software programs for crochet design.
I'm fascinated by Iilla Bjorn's Blog.  Although I don't do much crochet,
she has been inspiration to pick up the hook and try it again.
Iilla has this interesting blog post about charting for crochet design

Here is one of the charts

And the key to the design elements

Here is how it would look in yarn.  I love working with charts for my knitting so
now I can find charts for crochet and keep up with the work easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...