Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Combination Knitting

Combination knitting?  Is there such a thing?  Why, Yes, most definitely!  Sometimes, I think I'm in my own little world and not many times do I venture outside my knitting 'comfort' zone.  The other day, at our spinner's meeting (we weren't spinning, by the way!) we were discussing knitting stitches and techniques.  Several of the gals were knitting on their current projects--I had none--what a great time to sit and listen, ask questions and broaden my knitting world!

I made many notes--then I took the time to look up all these techniques:  Russian:

How About Portuguese knitting?


I found the absolute best discussion of various methods of knitting on
My spinning meeting turned into a very productive knitting meeting!
and I learned something new and different!
See, you can teach an old dog new tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...