Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Yarn AL

I love knitting lace patterns!  And this one is no exception.
Clue one of Gerda by designer Bethany Hait went smoothly--
no problems, no errors
and we waited for clue 2........


Here is clue 2 finished--but, in some patterns, this clue had some errors.
you knit and find that there is a correction, so you rip it
and wait for the right correction.

Finally, all was cleared and you're off to the races.  my needles aren't long enough to
spread out the pattern, but it's going to be lovely once blocked.
Now, I wait-----for clue 3, which can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously difficult for me. I finally got the hang of it after at least 30 restarts. Threw in a lifeline finally and then didn't need it.... I made a few adjustments on my own. Not perfect but I do enjoy a good challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...