Saturday, May 21, 2016

Yarn Bowls

Do you have one of these?
A Yarn Bowl!
I never thought about using one of these until I received this as a
Christmas gift from blond headed daughter.
It did sit around for awhile, buried in a corner of the work table--
no yarn inside, just sat lonely in a corner.


The other day I was winding a warp on my warping board and I had
balls of yarn to use and my brain kicked in..............
well, dud--you have a yarn bowl that will assist with this!

This bowl has several holes that I can use while winding my warp.
and the best part of this ceramic vessel, it sings to me as the yarn is
flowing through the holes!
oh yes!  perfect gift BH daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...