Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hats--Done!!


This was such fun to knit--I hastily picked up a ball of yarn and my needles as we
were going out of town.  I need something to do with my hands as we travel.
Knit, knit, knit--follow the pattern and soon I see that the yarn is changing colors
Well, I'll be!  This is a ball of leftovers!  yarns that have been wound together
into a ball--forgot I did that! 

 But, who cares--I like the color changes!
This was Sea Folk by Jennifer Lysen
This is the second hat off my needles--It is Picacho Peak
The yarn is silk and feels so soft; will be nice to stuff into a coat
pocket for anytime use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...