Friday, October 28, 2016

TRAVELLING!

Yelp, I've been travelling and I didn't even leave my comfy chair!  Okay, it's a good thing sometimes when I travel through the internet; it is definitely a time suck!  But, I've travelled to many interesting places and met some really cool people.




Take Sarah Hunt and her Fiber Trek:


Then there is Kate Davies Designs.  She is working on a publication that will feature their travels. What photos--taking you to far away places where you can meander through paths of thought in an instant and snap back to reality when you want.
October woodswhere will your journeys take you today?  I'm headed out to do my errands, but it was a fun time walking in someone's shoes for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...